Our outsourcing and talent acquisition/retention SOLUTIONS are designed with today’s HR and business challenges in mind.
Our mission is simple. As our clients work to make their companies better, we seek to assist in making their companies even more efficient and dynamic from a ‘people perspective’.
Our Core Solutions reflect the daily duties required to facilitate an effective HR effort. Most often a mix, if not all, of these activities are fulfilled during a typical outsourcing.
- HR Department - In House or Outsourced
In conjunction with our client’s ownership and management, our team of specialists will develop an outsourcing effort that is completely reflective of your organization’s HR needs. For our partners who prefer an in house HR effort, we offer services that will structure, develop, staff and train your new employees; establishing a cohesive HR department.
- Personnel Manual and Policy Development
It is of the utmost importance that personnel manuals express ownership’s specific expectations and clearly outline the desired culture of the organization. We will assist in conveying these points while maintaining compliance with local and federal employment laws.
- Career Coaching and Employee Counseling
It is not always necessary to coach each employee. However, there are times when valued members of our client’s workforce will require guidance in developing clear career paths or simply structuring a better work/life balance. We offer services that address this growing workplace need with a high degree of detail and confidentiality.
- Employee Relations and Conflict Management
Workplace conflict can take a toll on morale and productivity. As unpleasant a thought as this is, it is all too real. We specialize in mediation and dispute resolution that will assist all parties in moving forward in a productive manner.
- Benefits Oversight
We offer expertise in the area of day-to-day claims administration. Each member of our team can handle the more complex aspects of interacting with benefits providers. We will ensure that all documentation required by benefits providers and government agencies is updated and maintained.
- Immigration Oversight and Processing
Our experienced team and network of international labor attorneys, provide assistance in processing international visas, work permits, green cards, and international intra-company transfers.
- Anti-Harassment Services
It takes only one formal complaint to cost your company thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of dollars. Further, depending on the state in which your business operates and the number of employees on staff, harassment training may be a legal requirement. We offer services that can train your staff and mediate your company’s harassment disputes, intervening before a situation becomes litigious.
- FSA & HSA Oversight/Processing
Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts are a good way to help your employees save and use pre-tax money to pay for medical and dependent care necessities. Let us help manage this annual process, saving you both time and money.
- Employee File Maintenance
Detailed employee record keeping such as maintenance of COBRA, IRS Form W-4, INS Form I-9, etc., are of vital importance. As part of our core HR solutions, our staff of professionals can maintain (on the client’s behalf) employment files.
Our Featured Solutions are campaigns and auxiliary services that are frequently requested but more ‘a la carte’ in nature.
- Benefit Plan Services
HR Agent, by utilizing our partnerships with exclusive benefits specialists, will ensure your annual renewals are handled efficiently and built around your company’s budget.
- Talent Acquisition and Retention Program
A study in Fortune magazine revealed that among the world’s most admired companies, the ability to attract and retain talented employees was the single-most reliable predictor of continued excellence. While this represents an area of tremendous opportunity, it is also one of the most significant business challenges. HR Agent can design a talent management and employee development program focused on enabling you to attract, retain and grow top talent. Ask about our “best match” candidate pool.
- HRIS Systems Development and Portal Housing
Human Resources Information Systems is a simple way to manage:
- Payroll Processing
- Electronic Paystub Storage and Retrieval
- W2 Adjustments
- Address Changes
- Emergency Contact Changes
- Paid Time Off Accrual Balance
- Performance Reviews Storage
- Personnel Manual Storage
- Employee Dashboards and General Notifications
- Benefits Summary Listings/Changes
- Post Company Policies and Amendments
- Exit and Outplacement
From time to time it will be necessary to separate from an employee for a variety of reasons. This is never an easy circumstance. Using HR Agent makes this process painless and simple. HR Agent will:
- Review the employee’s performance documentation to ensure sufficient warnings have been given and the employee has had an opportunity to correct undesirable behavior.
- Prepare an appropriate separation agreement for review and approval by your legal counsel (or have it approved by our own legal counsel).
- Conduct the termination meeting and exit interview.
- Provide placement services to the terminated employee assisting him/her in the development of his/her resume. In addition we teach interviewing skills and aid in the search process; giving him/her a stronger chance in finding a new job quickly.
Designed for executives and business owners with considerable time constraints,these services help simplify your personal business affairs. If you are not a member, your HR Agent representative will be happy to provide more details or arrange a private consultation.